Photo Courtesy of Quinta Mazatlan
It’s sure looking to be a fun weekend of events, pop-ups, and movies in the park. If you, your friends, or family are looking for something fun to do in McAllen over the next three days, then read on! See you all there!
Friday, June 14th
- Summer Science Series will be held at Quinta Mazatlán from 8:30 AM until 11:30 AM.
- Test your photography skills at Photo Fun Fridays at Quinta Mazatlán from 10:00 AM until 11:00 AM.
- Have some laughs at Friday Night Funnies at London Grill and Tavern from 8:00 PM until 10:00 PM. There will be a $5 admission fee.
Photo Courtesy of Uncommon Grounds
Saturday, June 15th
- Try Tai Chi Under the Oaks at the McAllen Nature Center from 8:00 AM until 9:00 AM.
- Discover many beautiful butterfly species at the Beginners Butterfly Walk at the McAllen Nature Center. This event will be held from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM.
- Shop locally at the 3rd Saturday Moonstruck Market at 1200 N. 10th St. from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM.
- Nature Nuggets at Quinta Mazatlán is planned to happen from 10:00 AM until 11:00 AM.
- Enjoy live music, art, and more at the Summer Nights Pop-ups at Uncommon Grounds from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
- Head out toMovies in the Park: Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse at Westside Park – Ballfield 2 from 7:00 PM until 10:30 PM. This is a free event!
- Paint your own bowl at the DoubleTree Mobile Paint Party. This event will be held at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton from 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM. There is a $10 donation fee per person.
Sunday, June 16th
- Free Family Sunday Funday will happen at the IMAS from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM.
- Art in the park is scheduled to take place at the McAllen Nature Center from 7:15 PM until 8:15 PM.
- A Juneteenth Gospel Jubilee will be held at Tres Lagos Amphitheater from 6:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
See You There!
If you plan on attending any of these events, then be sure to take plenty of photos! Feel free to tag us or use #exploremcallen and #mcalleneats!