If you’re looking for exotic food in McAllen, then take a look at our list of restaurants worth trying! McAllen also offers a variety of exotic food markets in the area if you’re looking for special ingredients for a delicious recipe!
McAllen is known for its unique restaurants and various types of eateries. Check out the list below and let us know if we missed any!
- Tokyo Sushi Bar – 500 N. 10th
- Dragon Warrior Noodle – 800 N. Main St. Ste. 420
- Nuri – 7600 N. 10th Ste. 800 H
- Seoul House – 1210 Pecan Blvd.
- Yasuke Japanese Sushi – 2229 S. 10th
- Hayashi Hibachi – 5600 N. 10th
- Thai Red Chili’s – 3507 N. Ware Rd.
- Cabalen Restaurant – 504 N. 10th Ste. B11
- Nak Won Jung Korean Restaurant – 1010 S. 10th Ste. A
- Korea Garden Restaurant – 3424 N. 10th
- Le Lai Eastern Restaurant – 2901 N. 10th Ste. K
If you haven’t visited any of the unique markets in McAllen, then definitely plan for a couple of hours of exploration!
- Tokyo Asian Market – 2112 N. 10th
- Kusina Restaurant & Market – 6700 N. 23rd Ste. A
- Tindahan Filipino Store – 504 N. 10th Ste. B12
- Vege Market – 6401 N. 10th
- Indian Restaurant Universal Market – 905 W. Dove Ave.
- Ruben’s Grocery – 620 N. 20th
Have Fun Exploring!
Don’t forget to tag us using #mcalleneats and #exploremcallen to be featured on our social media accounts!