Get your costumes ready for tons of Halloween celebrations in McAllen! Halloween isn’t limited to one day or just for kids, so take a look at some great events happening throughout the rest of October!
Photo Courtesy of Nightmare on Broadway
- It’s open Thursday through Sunday from 8:00 PM until 12:00 AM.
- Located at 120 S. Broadway.
- (956) 972-0911
- $20 for general admission tickets and $35 for VIP. Click here to purchase.
Photo Courtesy of Pluma Blanca Community Theater
- Starting on October 26th from 10:00 PM until 2:00 AM. The last showing is on October 31st from 8:00 PM until 12:00 AM.
- Presale tickets are available for $15 before the day of the show. Click here to purchase.
Wednesday, October 30th
- Monster Mash at The Yard will begin at 7:00 PM. Tickets are $25 online or $30 at the door and give you access to one drink voucher, entry into the costume contest, and an opportunity to win a raffle prize! Click here to purchase your tickets online.
Thursday, October 31st
- Halloween at The Yard from 5:00 PM until 10:00 PM. There will be treats for the little ones, a pumpkin carving contest, best doggy costume contest, and more.
- The 4th Annual Flash Mob Dance Gathering of Michael Jackson’s Thriller will happen in front of Cine El Rey at 7:00 PM.
- The Halloween Costume Party at Austin Street Bar will begin at 7:00 PM.
- Show off your costumes and check out some live entertainment at the Halloween Party at Bourbon St. Grill beginning at 8:00 PM.
- A Very Spooky Night with GPO RGV and CVC RGV at Grain to Glass is set from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM.
- Halloween Show at Yerberia Cultura will take place from 9:00 PM until 2:00 AM.
- Halloween BASH at Jalapenos Restaurant & Bar is scheduled from 9:00 PM until 12:00 AM. There will be a costume contest, live music, drink specials, and food.
- Enjoy spooky cocktails, giveaways, and more at Hot Girl Halloween happening at Love Buzz.
- A Van Halen Tribute Show at The Flying Walrus will begin at 10:00 PM.
Have a Spooktacular Halloween, Explorers!
We love to see you exploring McAllen! Tag us or use #ExploreMcAllen in your photos! Stay spooky, Explorers!