Video Courtesy of The McAllen Convention Center
Formerly known as “PalmFest”, “Fiesta de Palmas” recently revealed a new name and logo for this year’s event. During the big reveal, McAllen Mayor Jim Darling expressed, “We’re an international city.” Asian, European, Middle Eastern and Latin American influences of the area will be celebrated. Fiesta de Palmas should definitely be at the top of your list of McAllen events!
This year, Budweiser Texas Bike Fest will be kicking off the event on Friday the 21st with a “Tacos & Tequila” celebration. The cost to participate in the entire package of bike events is only $25. For information on bike events and their costs, click here.
- September 22nd and September 23rd
- 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Oval Park outside of the McAllen Convention Center
- $5 entry fee
- Kids under 12 enter FREE
- FREE admission on Sunday from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
What to Expect
- Booths with authentic cuisine, music and entertainment
- Different cultures in one place
- international treats and souvenirs
- Local businesses will also be showcasing some of their products with a Fiesta-themed twist
- Uptown Funk, a Bruno Mars Tribute Band
- The Lost Puppies
- Ramon Ayala Y Sus Bravos Del Norte
- And many more!
- McAllen Performing Arts Center at 8:00 PM
- Tickets are $25
- Tickets available at the McAllen Convention Center box office on weekdays from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- You can also purchase them here
Bring the Whole Family!
Fiesta de Palmas is definitely an event that everyone can enjoy! Here are more details on events taking place. Submit your #fiestadepalmas pics to our Instagram account (@exploremcallen).