There’s so much going on in December, but don’t let that distract you from your holiday shopping! If you’re looking to purchase the perfect gifts from local businesses for your friends and family, then McAllen is your shopping destination this holiday season. Read on for a list of stores and artisan markets to visit!
Photo Courtesy of The Hat Bar Co.
If you’re looking for unique hats, then The Hat Bar is the place to visit!
- It’s open Monday through Saturday from 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM and closed on Sunday.
- Located at 5401 N. 10th Ste. 125
- (956) 322-5695
Photo Courtesy of Agatha Fashion
Shop at this local boutique for trendy clothing for the modern woman.
- It’s open Monday through Saturday from 10:00 AM until 7:00 PM and Sunday from 12:00 PM until 5:00 PM.
- Located at 601 S. Main St. Ste. A
- (956) 928-1520
Photo Courtesy of Barté
Barté specializes in custom-painted women’s accessories and clothing.
- It’s open Monday through Friday from 10:30 AM until 2:30 PM and 3:45 PM until 5:00 PM, Saturday from 10:30 AM until 2:30 PM, and closed on Sunday.
- Located at the Art Village on Main, 800 N. Main St. Ste. 600
- (956) 442-7221
Photo Courtesy of Common Space
Started in 2019 with the intention of introducing higher quality goods from urban designers with mall prices and a little bit of art as well, Common Space has since made quite an impression in McAllen.
- It’s open Monday through Saturday from 11:00 AM until 8:00 PM and closed on Sunday.
- Located at 2901 N. 10th Ste. R
- (323) 819-5585
GOMA Boutique offers unique apparel and accessories for women who value versatility, style, and comfort.
- It’s open Wednesday through Saturday from 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM, Sunday from 11:00 AM until 7:00 PM, Monday from 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM, and closed on Tuesday.
- Located at 212 N. Main St.
- (956) 900-8279
More Holiday Gifts Available
Friday, December 20th
- Shop local at the Holly Jolly Holiday Party held at Dental Park from 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM. There will be food, music, games, and pictures with Santa Claus.
- Listen to live music, shop from local vendors and artists, and enjoy good food during the Mourning Sun Concert at Yerberia Cultura beginning at 9:00 PM.
Saturday, December 21st
- Find unique gifts at the Procrastinators Holiday Market held at the McAllen Farmers Market from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM.
- Bring your friends and fur-friends to the Holiday PAWty happening at Grain to Glass from 6:00 PM until 10:00 PM. Enjoy food, games, and do some holiday shopping!
- Join the La Pulguita Nocturna: Ugly Sweater Edition happening at The Gremlin with good friends, live music, and over 30 vendors! All ages welcome from 9:00 PM until 2:00 AM.
Sunday, December 22nd
- Join the fun at Friendsmas held at The Courtyard Plaza from 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM.
- Shop original art during the Christmas Art Bazaar at Brewsome from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
Have Fun Holiday Shopping, Explorers!
We want to see what holiday gifts you found, so be sure to tag us or use #ExploreMcAllen and #ShoppinginMcAllenTx for your chance to be featured across our social media accounts!