Formerly known as “PalmFest”, “Fiesta de Palmas” recently revealed a new name and logo for this year’s event. During the big reveal, McAllen Mayor Jim Darling expressed, “We’re an international city.” Asian, European, Middle Eastern and Latin American influences of the area will be celebrated. Fiesta de Palmas should definitely be at the top of your list of McAllen events!
- September 21st and September 22nd
- 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Oval Park outside of the McAllen Convention Center
- $5 entry fee
- Kids under 12 enter FREE
- FREE admission on Sunday from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
What to Expect
- Booths with authentic cuisine, music and entertainment
- Different cultures in one place
- international treats and souvenirs
- Local businesses will also be showcasing some of their products with a Fiesta-themed twist
- Kevin Fowler
- Los Chicos Del 512 Selena Tribute Band
- JB and the Moonshine
- And many more!
- McAllen Performing Arts Center at 7:00 PM
- Tickets are starting at $35.50
- Tickets available at the McAllen Convention Center box office on weekdays from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- You can also purchase them here
Bring the Whole Family!
Fiesta de Palmas is definitely an event that everyone can enjoy! Here are more details on events taking place. Submit your #fiestadepalmas pics to our Instagram account (@exploremcallen).